Security-as-a-Service Provider My Digital Shield® Updates Channel Partner Program
Updated partner program offers new revenue share tiers and additional resources to help partners extend their customer reach and generate new sales growth.
My Digital Shield® (MDS), a leading provider of Security-as-a-Service (SECaaS) for small businesses, recently announced several updates and new offerings to its channel partner program. The MDS partner program empowers value-added resellers (VARs), solution providers, and managed service providers (MSPs) to increase their customer reach and find new revenue opportunities for growth by adding SECaaS to their product portfolios. New updates to the partner program will increase monthly revenue share percentages for partners and equip them with additional tools to help sell MDS to its small-to-medium sized business (SMB) customer base.
The updated MDS partner program includes:
- Simplified partner program levels – New partners will now automatically join the program as Silver Partners earning 25 percent continuous revenue share. Subsequent levels include the Gold level where partners earn 35 percent in revenue share and the Certified level that earns 45 percent in revenue share.
- Co-branded shieldtest.com – The option for partners to co-brand with shieldtest.com, MDS’ free comprehensive security test, and add their URL, logo, and other contact information for co-branding. This co-branded test will also provide partners with direct leads from anyone who signs up for the test.
- Partner portal update – An update of the MDS Cloud-Manager to version 2.5 includes various visual and performance enhancements.
- Partner training program – Partner training is now offered and required of all partners at the Certified partner level.
- Sales and technical training – Skill-based training is now available to partners at all levels as part of the on-boarding process.
- Partner revenue datasheets – Automatically co-branded customer datasheets with information about MDS are now available for partners to provide to customers.
MDS’ simple to use and easy-to-install cloud-based platform provides channel partners with the flexibility to manage their clients’ network and security settings without having to employ outside security expertise. Given the simple nature and flexibility of the solution, MDS’ partners experience high volume and high margins without needing to put a lot of time or resources into set up and management.
“We are pleased with the success of the partner program in recent months and are confident that these updates and new offerings will attract an even wider audience of partners,” said Andrew Bagrin, founder and CEO of My Digital Shield. “Our goal is that existing partners, as well as new, will experience higher revenue share and selling success with these newly implemented tools and features.”
To learn more about the MDS Partner Program and its benefits, visit http://omninet.wpengine.com/partnerprogram/.
About My Digital Shield
My Digital Shield (MDS) is a leading provider of Security-as-a-Service (SECaaS) that delivers enterprise-level security technology to small businesses. Based on industry-leading unified threat management (UTM) technology, MDS’ customizable cloud-based security solution offers continual protection against cyber threats and intrusion at an affordable price. With no bandwidth pollution, the SECaaS delivery model ensures that the latest virus definitions and threat updates are in use for continual threat assessment. Founded in 2013, MDS serves numerous managed service providers (MSPs) and small businesses in various industries including retail, restaurants, hospitality, and professional services. To learn more, visit omninet.wpengine.com or follow on Twitter@MyDigitalShield.
Gabriel Marketing Group