Securing Teleworkers webinar registration
Are home users compromising your corporate security?
Employees working from home are an extension of your corporate network and are often the weakest link, creating a huge vulnerability in your security posture. Join Andrew Bagrin CEO of OmniNet and learn how teleworkers are used by hackers to gain access into your corporate network, and what you can do to prevent it.
Andrew Bagrin is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of OmniNet, a leading provider of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) for small businesses. With more than 20 years of experience in the IT security industry
OmniNet was founded in 2013 by an innovative group of security and network engineers. The mission was to build a platform that enables IT providers to deliver a simple but effective solution for the evermore complex arena of enterprise perimeter security to businesses of all sizes.
This webinar will give you insight into
- How do remote workers affect your corporate security
- Your new weakest link is the home user
- How hackers pivot their attacks to leverage your weakness
- How to secure your organization to address this new threat vector
- How the change of home users compromises the corporate security posture
- Learn what the vulnerabilities are
- How hackers are exploiting them
- How to better secure your corporate office
Register for the webinar today
Fill the form down below and get your spot